DPS Kurukshetra Admission 2019-20 Procedure, Fees Structure, Eligibility, Facility, School Address
Delhi public school Kurukshetra is managed by DPS society, New Delhi. It is equipped secondary school that is affiliated with CBSE,New Delhi. They are offering the education facilities for the students of the nursery to class 12th. They have the options to choose the medical, non-medical, Commerce and Arts for the students of 11th and 12th. In this school, the students will find the advanced and smart learning facilities in a proper environment. In the presence of experienced and skilful teachers, the students can easily find the best chances to be developed physically and intellectually.
In the smart classrooms, they have excellent facilities to provide the better level of education for every student.
- For the admission in Delhi Public School Kurukshetra, the parents need to get the application forms at the school office.
- In the application form, the parents need to fill all the required information about the students.
- It is also important to attach all the required documents with the application form before submission to the school office.
- The admission of the students will be based on the availability of seats in this school.
- For the admission, the students need to pass the entrance test and interview.
Annual charges for the students
Prospectus cum Registration Fee – N/A
One time admission fee – N/A
Refundable caution money – N/A
TOTAL Rs. – N/A
Monthly tuition fee
- CLASSES (PRE-NUR. TO PREP) – N/A
- CLASSES I – V – N/A
- CLASSES VI – VIII – N/A
- CLASS IX-X – N/A
Fees at the time of admission
- PRE NURSERY TO PREP – N/A
- I TO V – N/A
- VI TO VIII – N/A
- IX-X – N/A
- The minimum age of the student for the nursery should be as per the terms and conditions of school.
- The admissions of nursery and prep will be based on interaction and observation with students.
- Both of the parents should be present on the day of interaction for the admission.
- The selection of the students of higher classes will be based on the admission test.
- The proof of birth date, residential proof and passport size photos will be attached to the registration form for admission.
- The report card and school certificate are required of the previous school on the time of admission.
In this branch of Delhi Public School, the students will find well-furnished classrooms, well-equipped library and lab services for all the subjects. They also provide the facilities for extracurricular activities for all-round development of the students. To provide the advanced level of education, they have well ventilated smart classrooms with projector facilities. They also have transport facilities for the students. With all these facilities, the students will find the perfect environment for learning and skill enhancement in Delhi Public School Kurukshetra.
Delhi Public School, Kurukshetra
Near Jyotisar, Pehowa Road, Kurukshetra – 136119
Tel.: 01744-312421, 422, 423,8685846661, 8685846663, 8685846665