The Delhi Public School Khanapara is an educational institute that is focused on setting the correct way for each kid, ahead of schedule throughout everyday life. Life is about the trips we set out upon, the encounters we experience and the obstacles we overcome. It’s about the streets, we pick and how we take them on.
The lavish green 30-section of land grounds offers differing learning conditions. Committed educators. World-class innovation. Unmatched extracurricular projects. A rousing biological community. This amalgamates to encourage general scholarly and self-awareness.
We endeavor to put each understudy at the leader of the class. Also, our central goal isn’t simply to instruct, yet to set up each one of these youthful dissidents for the difficulties that lie ahead as they leave on a long lasting experience of learning and achievement.
A Few simple steps to apply for admission at DSP Khanapara
Getting your child admitted to the DPS Chandigarh for nursery classes itself. There is almost no chance to get admission for other classes.
The registration form for admission to nursery for XI class for the year 2019-20 can be downloaded from the school website-http://dpskhanapara.com/admissions/ the forms will not be available offline, only online forms.
The documentations that are to be attached to the enlistment form incorporates
- An attested copy of your Aadhar card
- The birth testament of the youngster
- Residential address verification
- Caste endorsement, if required
- A passport size photograph of the kid
- Photo of mother and father
- An attested copy of the income obtained by the family issued by the subdivision magistrate.
- Any proof of residence in Khanapara for the past 3 years.
- Admission criteria for age nursery 3 years, age KG I four and above, age KG II five and above.
- There will be an observation and written test of students and an interaction with their parents.
- Admission criteria for age class I, II & III 6+,7+ & 8+, age class IV & V 9+ & 10+. There will be a short evaluation on basic subjects
- Admission criteria there will be a short evaluation on basic subjects for Class VI 11+
Criteria for age
The child must have crossed 3 years as of March 31st, 2019 for whom admission is being looked for. That is, the must be born between April first, 2014 and March 31st, 2015.
Fee structure for all students
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
Our flawlessly green grounds are a home to a portion of the world’s best offices that total the whole learning knowledge. The critical ones among them are:
- Lush green yards with organic plants and Greco-Roman engineering
- Spacious AC classrooms, intended to shield youngsters from air and clamor contamination
- Activity rooms
- Modern showing helps (with computerized classrooms)
- Well-outfitted labs with the most recent innovation
- Library offices, from pre-nursery
- Infirmary with a full time very much prepared medical attendant. Time to time therapeutic camps are additionally composed in the school grounds.
- Audio-visual room
- Secured Wi-Fi network for coordinated instructing.
9th Mile, Kling Road, Near RIST College,
Phone No: +91 88110-43343, (+91) 88110-43344