The Delhi Public School society was established in the year 1949 and its first school was inaugurated at Mathura Road, New Delhi. There are more than hundred DPS in India and abroad. All the schools under this society are affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. The Delhi Public School in Hisar city provides full attention to the students ensuring their holistic development. The school doesn’t create bookworms but focuses on the overall development of the students.
Here is the complete information regarding the admission procedure of this school.
Admission Procedure 2019-20
- For getting admission in DPS, Hisar, the parents will have to bring the admission form from the school office. The registration form can also be downloaded from the official website of the school.
- After getting the form, all the necessary details and information is needed to be filled appropriately.
- There are certain documents which are needed to be attached with the registration form.
- A photocopy of the aadhar card of the candidate.
- Two passport size photographs of the student.
- Two passport size of photograph of both the parents (one of each).
- Medical certificate of the candidate.
- Residential proof of the student.
- Annual report card of the previous class.
- Transfer certificate signed by the current school.
- The medical, transfer certificate can be submitted after the admission is confirmed.
After attaching all the documents, the application form will be needed to be submitted in the office of the school. After the verification of the registration forms of all the students, the list of the selected students will be displayed on the notice board.
The students above class third will have to appear for the written test which would include some basic questions from hindi, English and maths. After clearing the written test, the candidate will have to clear the interview which would be done by the principal or teachers. The candidates who want to take admission below class 3rd would not have to give any interview or written test, they will only have to go through an observation test which would be conducted by the school principal of efficient staff members.
- The age criterion can be confirmed from the school office while getting the admission form.
- The age criterion is fixed for the students below class 1st and rest is flexible in some cases.
- There is no discrimination based on caste and religion and therefore any student can apply for the admission.
The fees structure is not available. You can check out a detailed information about the fee structure from the school office.
- The computer labs in the school have computers for each child and internet connection is also provided to the students. Teachers are always there to assist the students.
- Students are provided bus transportation facilities.
- The school has library with a lot of books other than syllabus which would help the students to gain knowledge of different fields.
Opp. Power Grid, Delhi – Hisar Highway
Delhi Public School (Junior)
Phone number: 91-92541-81419, +91-1662-261561
Email Id: email@example.com
Official website: www.dps-hisar.in/