DPS Hathras Admission 2019-20 Procedure, Fees Structure, Eligibility, Facility, School Address
The prestigious Delhi Public School Hathras was established in the year 2013 on a sprawling area of more than 14 acres. The school is an ambitious project of K.K. Jain Educational Trust and runs under the management of the Delhi Public School Society, New Delhi. The School is affiliated to the CBSE, New Delhi. We impart the education to the students keeping the age-old traditions and values and ensure that each pupil achieves success. We encourage the thought process of our students and allow them to display their essence of the wisdom. Our aim is to nurture and kindle the innate talents of each of the students.
The gist of the admission procedure for the academic year 2019-20 is summarized.
- Admission for the Play School, Nursery and Prep is done on the basis of interaction with the child and the parents.
- Eligibility test would be conducted for admission to Class I and above followed by the interaction with the parents
- The application form duly filled online should be printed and signed and submitted along with the following documents:
- 2 passport size photographs of the child seeking admission
- 1 passport size photograph (each) of the parents
- 1 passport size photograph of the pick-up person
- In case of a hostler, 1 passport photograph of the local guardian
- Medical history form.
Documents required at the time of Admission
- Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation or any other authorized organization (only in case of admission up to Class I
- Original Transfer Certificate issued by the previous school in respect of Class II and above
Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a Registered Medical Practitioner
- Certificate indicating the blood group issued by the authorized laboratory and certified by the MBBS doctor
- Caste Certificate if the child belongs to SC/ST/OBC category
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
|Sl. No.||Class||Age as on 30th Sept|
|1||Play Group||3 years|
|4||Class I||6 years|
- Social Science Laboratory
- Language Laboratory
- Mathematics Lab
- General Science Lab
- Library fully equipped with the books
- High Tech Computer laboratory which has 24 x 7 power back up and has the Wi-Fi facility. The computer lab is partitioned into three parts:
- Lab A and B have N-computing facility, where the CPU is connected to 6 monitors
- Lab C is the Teachers Resource Centre
- We also offer following sports and have the full-fledged facilities for
- Volley Ball
- Cricket / Football
- Horse Riding
- Carom board
- Yoga and aerobics
Delhi Public School
8 Km Milestone on SH-33, Hathras-Mathura Road