Delhi Public School, Guwahati, which is a co-educational school was established in the year 2003 by the Delhi Public School Society. It has both day school and also boarding facilities. The school is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi.
“Service before Self” is the motto of the school. Our mission is to develop the children who have a global outlook and a scientific mindset along with a well-rounded personality. To achieve this, we impart value-added quality education and also reiterate the national integration.
General Admission Rules
- Admission are open to classes from PG I to Class VIII and XI (Science, Commerce and Arts streams) in compliance with the guidelines of the Hon’ble High Court of Guwahati.
- Children or Parents seeking admission to PG I and PG II need not undergo any interview process
- From Class II onwards, students shall be admitted only on submission of the Transfer Certificate from the previous school.
- Students seeking admission to Class I, VIII and XI shall have to successfully clear the entrance test.
|Age criterion (as on 31st March 2019)
|3 years and 6 months
|4 years and 6 months
|5 years and 6 months
|Class II and above
|As per the Transfer Certificate
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
Well stacked books in the library Facilities
- Well equipped laboratories for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and Home Science streams
- Computer Book stores and laboratory
- Clean canteen
- Multiple activity rooms
- Music rooms
- Flood light Play Ground and Tennis Court
- Air conditioned hostels in separate blocks for girls and boys
- Parents / guardians will be intimated about the selection of the student
- Requisite fee to be paid within five days of intimation
- All requisite documents to be submitted
- In case of Transfer Certificate of Classes II and above, the same should be countersigned by the District Elementary Education Officer in case of inter-State / Board transfer.
- Undertaking by parents and family Doctor’s certificate is the prescribed format is required
- Incomplete and illegible registration forms will not be considered.
- School bus facility is subject to withdrawal if case any student or parent is found indulging in verbal or physical abuse with the transport personnel.
- Management reserves the right of admission procedure and the decision of the Management is final
- In case of spatial children, parents / guardians are requested to consult the counselors for appropriate advice.
Delhi Public School, Ahom gaon;
Opp: Tirupathi Balaji Temple, NH 37, GUWAHATI
ASSAM – 781 034 (India)