This school was started in the year 1995 to educate the young minds in a better and creative way. This school belongs to the DPS society which is a non-profit and private educational organisation. DPS society is a global network of over 200 schools. The school aims at the overall development of both boys and girls. It strictly follows the CBSE pattern. The students are given all the opportunities to make their overall development. There is strength of 4499 students. Are you looking for the best school for your child in Haryana? If yes, then you can send your child to the Delhi Public School of greater Faridabad, Haryana. This school aims at the holistic development of the child. You can know about the admission procedure from the below information.
Admission Procedure for 2019-20
The candidates can get themselves registered on the online website or from the school. If you want to get the application form from the school, then you can go to the school premises on all working days between 8.00 a.m. to 2.30 p.m. The payment of the registration form will be done at the time when you will ask for the form.
The parents can also get the registration form for their child form the online official website. The payment of the registration form will be done with the help of Debit card/credit card/Net banking.
- The students of class IX and XI will be selected on the basis of interaction and an academic assessment. The dates of the assessment will be given at the time of registration.
- The students of class prep will need to sit in the interaction process only with their parents.
- The date and time for the interactions will be displayed on the school website or the parents will be called by the school management.
- The incomplete forms will not be accepted by the school.
- There are a limited number of seats available, so it is not necessary that every candidate who has filled the registration form will get admission in the school.
The important documents
- Self-attested copy of the birth certificate which is issued by the municipal committee.
- Self-attested copy of aadhar card of the candidate and both the parents.
- Self-attested copy of the residential proof which can include the electricity bill, ration card, telephone bill or passport.
- Two passport size coloured photographs of the parents and the candidate.
- At the time of admission, the original copy of birth certificate will be asked by the school authority.
- Original copy of Aadhar card for verification
- Certificate of medical fitness
- Certificate of vaccination card
- Blood group report
- Highest qualification degree of both the parents.
- Transfer certificate from the previous school.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
- The eligibility for the student of nursery class is minimum three years on March, 2019.
- There is no discrimination on the basis of caste and religion.
- Large and airy classrooms
- Large playground areas for playing football, basketball and various other games.
- Efficient teaching staff which make sure the student is paying attention towards his studies.
- Science and maths laboratories which focuses on the overall development of the student as they will get both the practical and theoretical knowledge in the school campus.
- The school has a library which contains number of books for the students.
- The school has also residential facility available.
Sector-81, Faridabad, 121004 (Haryana)
Phone number: (0129)2555555
Email Id: email@example.com
Official website: www.dpsgfaridabad.com