DPS Godhra Admission 2019-20 Procedure, Fees Structure, Eligibility, Facility, School Address
Delhi Public School Godhra is providing the advanced education facilities from nursery to 10 + 2. This school comes under Delhi Public School Society, New Delhi and it is affiliated with CBSE Board of School Education. Enlarge campus of this school, the students will find all the required facilities for a better level of education. They explore the hidden skills and ability of the students with the help of professional faculty.
There experienced and highly qualified teachers are able to focus on the advanced learning and all round development of every student.
They enhance the self-learning ability of the students with best methods of education.
- DPS Godhra provides admission to students from nursery to 8th class for session 2019-20.
- The parents can use the online registration mode to apply for the admissions in various classes.
- For the offline process of admission, the prospectus and application forms are available in the school office.
- Parents need to feel all the required information in this application forms and submit it with all required documents to the school office.
- For the standard up to 1st, the direct admissions will be there on the basis of scholastic Aptitude performance of the kids.
- The admission for rest of the classes will be based on the availability of seats and admission test results of the students.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
- For the admissions in the nursery, the students must have the age of 3 – 3½ years on a 31 May 2019.
- Parents need to submit the application forms within 3 days of the issue to reserve the seats for the students.
- They need to attach the following documents to the registration form for the admission:
- 3 passport size photographs of the applicant
- Photocopy of birth certificate of the student
- Copy of Aadhar card of applicant
- Passport size photographs of both parents
- Caste certificate
- Medical fitness certificate of student
- Original Debonair certificate from the previous school
- The final decision of the admissions will be based on the results of admission test and available vacancies in each class.
In Delhi Public School Godhra, the students will find the value quipped classes and Laboratories for the just like maths, computer, Geography, science and art. They also provide the physical development of the students with indoor and outdoor game facilities. They focus on the e-learning in the advanced classrooms and Library. They also have the additional facilities like cafeteria, transportation, Auditorium and swimming pool on the school campus for the students.
With all these facilities, the students will be able to enhance the skills of learning and development in a better way with the perfect environment for smart education.
Dahod-Godhra National Highway, Gadh Chundadi
O. Paravadi – 389120
Phone No: +91 70699 11899