The Delhi Public School, Bathinda was built up in 2003 under the Delhi Public School Society. It is a senior optional co-instructive day-cum-life experience school partnered to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Life in Delhi Public School fixates on a mutual responsibility regarding scholastic greatness, scholarly development, expressions, games, and exclusive expectations of moral mindfulness, sportsmanship, and group benefit. Profundity and assortment are added to every understudy’s life by the school’s conventions and openness to a wide educational programs.
The school gladly maintains the dedication of brilliance in all fields with accentuation on the proverb Service Before Self of DPS society. The grounds is spread over a lavish green, contamination free territory of 14 sections of land on fundamental Bathinda – Goniana street. It is isolated tastefully and specifically into different pieces, intended for most extreme comfort and utility of the understudies.
- The Registration structures might be submitted at either the Junior School Office or the Main School Office.
- Fragmented Registration Forms won’t be prepared. A photograph will be required to be glued on the Registration Form.
Enrollment does not suggest confirmation.
It would be ideal if you keep prepared the accompanying for the enrollment reason:-
- One latest photo of the child.
- Two more required at the time of definite affirmation alongside a duplicate of parent’s (Father and Mother) photos.
Age as on first April of the time of confirmation
- Nursery/LKG : 3½ Years
- /UKG : 4½ Years
- Class 1 : 5½ Years
The confirmation will be communicated to the parents based on the criteria set by the school in the structure of the statutory rules.
- Chosen applicants must pay the expenses by the dates/due dates showed on the rundown of announced outcomes . The seats will be given to the following qualified competitor.
- The affirmation frame ought to be joined by a photocopy of the Birth Certificate. The first Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation/Local Bodies should be delivered at the season of confirmation. In the event that the youngster’s name isn’t there in the Birth Certificate generously give a testimony expressing the name of the tyke.
- For admission to Class II ahead, a Transfer Certificate from the past school must be submitted alongside the confirmation shape.
- Your ward, after the confirmation, needs to report in school uniform, alongside books and stationery as endorsed by the school.
- 4 passport size photos
- Birth certificate
- Duplicate Mark sheet where pertinent (firsts to be displayed at the season of confirmation)
Installment of Fees
- The installment of fees is done in three portions as given beneath: –
- First Installment (April-July) – To be paid by tenth of April alongside yearly charges.
- Second Installment (August-November) – To be paid by tenth of August.
- Third Installment (December-March) – To be paid by tenth of December.
Affirmation expense should be paid just at the season of confirmation. All educational cost charges are generally payable by the tenth of the important month. A late expense of Rs. 10/ – every day might be imposed from that point.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
- Extra circular activities
- High maintained labs
- Sports facility
- Best infrastructure
Delhi Public School, Bathinda
Include: Village and PO : Bhokra, Goniana Road,
Bathinda – 151 201(Punjab)
Tel: 0164-2760444, 2760810, 2760811
Versatile No.: 7837592165