DPS Ambala Admission 2019-20 Procedure, Fee Structure, Eligibility, Facility, School Address
Delhi Public School Ambala is one of the best schools in India. This is a private institution run by the Delhi Public School Society. The school is located in the green belt area of Ambala. This school strictly follows the CBSE curriculum and is focused on nurturing young minds. You will find the school which focuses on the overall development of children. Here is the admission procedure for this school.
You can know more about the school facilities from the official website of this school.
Admission Procedure for 2018-19
- The parents can get the Prospectus along with the Registration Form from the Admission Office on cash payment of Rs 500* ( 200 Prospectus + 300 for Registration).
- The registration form should be filled with appropriate details and information with attached documents and should be submitted to the office of the school.
- The members of Admissions Office will cross-check the application form and documents.
- For the child’s admission, both the parents will have to attend an interactive session with the Principal along with the child. For classes III and above, the child would have to undergo an entrance test.
- After the confirmation of the admission, the parents will do the rest admission procedures.
- Self-Attested Copy of Birth Certificate by the Municipal Committee.
- 4 Passport Size coloured Photograph of the Candidate.
- Proof of Residence
- Parent’s Photographs
- Previous Year’s Report Card
- Original Transfer Certificate (TC) from the previous School duly attested by the Regional Office /DEO
- Parents would need to produce original Certificates at the time of Admission for Verification
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office in school time.
- The school does not discriminate among the candidates on the basis of age, caste ,and religion.
- You can check out the eligibility on the official website of this school.
- The school provides a computerized library having large numbers of books, journals, periodicals, texts etc.
- A language laboratory to improve the communication skills of the students.
- Mathematics laboratory is also available so that the students won’t have to handle any kind of stress when they will solve the problems in maths.
- The transport system of this school is very efficient and the school management ensures the safety of the students who travel in the bus.
- There is computer laboratory in the school with a standard student computer ratio and that’s why there will be no shortage of the computers.
- Music and Art rooms are there to enhance the creative levels of the students and there are highly professional teachers available in the school premises.
- The students will be able to learn more about the great artists with the help of the art and craft teachers.
- A medical room is also available in the school where full time nurses and doctors are available for any kind of health issues. The health records of students are also maintained from time to time.
- This school focuses on the overall development of the students and that’s why have five acres of playground for football, basketball etc.
Ambala – Chandigarh Road,
Opp. Omaxe Green Flats,
Ambala City (HR.) Pin: 134003
Phone number: +91 – 97283 – 00510,
+91 – 97281 – 00216, +91 171 – 2540025
Email ID: email@example.com
Official website: http://dpsambala.com/