Buying car insurance from a reputed insurance company assures buyers quality services, less hassle during the claim period and maximum claim settlement amount. It doesn’t matter that if you have a new car or using an old model, having car insurance is mandatory and getting the right one from a top company ensure the right purchase.
Among the top companies, the selection of Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance seems like a credible choice among buyers. Why? The single and most popular reason is the quality services of this insurance company. However, figuring out the insurance premium cost seems quite typical. Premium cost depends on several factors, and if you are wondering, what are those factors? Well, have a look –
Type of Car
There are several ways used in the manufacturing of cars, and the quality of build ensure premium cost. There are three factors taken into consideration about the type –
- Build of the Car – If the car is built sturdy, durable, and secure then the risk is lesser and the premium is also lesser with such cars.
- Modifications – If there is any modification in the car, it will have a direct hit on the premium. From change of wheel size to transmission, every change is calculated.
- Fuel Type – Petrolengines are considered durable over diesel ones. However, the model of the car also affects durability related to the consumption of fuel. So, fuel type will also determine the premium cost.
These are some of the important aspects taken into consideration while calculating the car insurance premium cost. But it doesn’t mean that these are the only factors. When you are buying a new car, these three things are determined to quote premium cost.
In case you are using an old car, for instance, a five-year-old Maruti Suzuki Swift VDI, then the cost will be different and based on other aspects. The other factors taken into consideration for an old car are –
- Car’s Insured Declared Value
- No claim bonuses
- Voluntary Access
- Add-on Covers
- Discount Chosen
- Geographical locations
These are some essential aspects taken into consideration to finalize the Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Premium cost. If you are willing to know what kind of details are required by the insurance company then you can check it out on the official website and fill in details to know the premium cost.
Information Required to Calculate Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Premium Cost
If you are using an old car, then the details required to calculate premium are –
- Type of the car
- Car insurance plan details
- Type of fuel
- Details of change in ownership (if any)
- Registration number
- History of claims
After providing these details, you can get to know about the cost of Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Premium. If you are buying a new car then the required information is as follow –
- Name of the manufacturer (Car’s Brand)
- Car model
- State of car registration
- Manufacturing year of the car
- Car owner details
Once you fill out these details, you can learn about the cost of buying insurance from Bajaj Allianz.