For the admission of DPS Dadri, the applicants can find the registration forms at school office during the working hours. You will need to fill and submit the application form at the administrative office of the school with all the required documents for the admissions.
The admission of the nursery and prep students will be according to the interaction/ observation.For the students of class 1st to 12th, there will be a written test for the admissions.All the admissions will be based on the available seats for different classes.
Infrastructure and school activities
In this branch of Delhi Public School in Dadri, the students will find well-furnished and smart classrooms, a well-equipped library and advanced laboratory facilities for all the subjects. They also provide the facilities for extracurricular activities for the cultural development of the students.With all these facilities, the students will find the perfect environment for learning and skill enhancement in Delhi Public School Dadri. To provide the advanced level of education, they have well ventilated smart classrooms with projector facilities in all the classrooms for different classes. They also have transport facilities for the students.
The complete details about the fees structure are available in the prospectus that you will get at the school office. The parents can get the details of fee structure by using the contact number of the school office anytime.
- The minimum age of the kids must be as per the CBSE guidelines for the admissions in LKG.
- The parents need to submit the following documents for the admissions in different classes:
- Photocopy of birth certificate of the applicant
- The residential proof of applicant
- Proof of Identity of both of the parents
- Copy of the school certificate of the previous class
- Passport size photographs of the applicant
- Medical certificate of the applicant
- Admissions will be based on the available seats and written test results.
The parents can submit all these documents to the school office with filled admission form. If you are searching for the additional details about the eligibility and admission procedure in Delhi Public School Dadri, you can visit the school office to find all the desired information about it.
Delhi Public School, NTPC Vidyut Nagar
Gautam Budh Nagar
Contact No: 0120- 2671331, 9557567818